Since its establishment in 2019, The Week of Integrity Initiative in Albania has been encouraging Albanian society to join together in promoting integrity in society and institutions.
The Week of Integrity offers an open platform for all stakeholders to show up their own projects, ideas, engagements in the field of integrity.
Mission: To honour Albanian champions in appreciation and recognition of their efforts to stand up for integrity and expose corruption.
- Nominations may be submitted by any person(s) or organisation(s) within the term defined for nomination in these guidelines.
- The Week of Integrity Award Committee may take initiative to make a nomination.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- The nomination process will be published through WoI’s website and partners’ social media channels.
The champion can be an individual or institution that is a source of inspiration and has worked;
- To report corruption,
- To develop tools and instruments that help strengthen integrity in society and institutions,
- To develop investigative reports and/or documentaries,
- To write focused research on the state of anti-corruption & integrity,
- To implement initiatives to promote integrity (transparency, ethics, accountability, fight against corruption).
- Any other type of action that related to promoting integrity and fight against corruption.
The Integrity Award comprises of six categories that target both individuals and institutions:
- Integrity Award for the Public Sector and Local Government Units;
- Integrity Award for the Best Focused Research on Integrity topics;
- Integrity Award for the Media Sector;
- Integrity Award for Civil Society Action;
- Integrity Award for Citizenship; and
- Integrity Award for Youth Action.
Read here for more details: WoI Award_Guidelines